The contents on this page remain on our website for informational purposes only.
Content on this page will not be reviewed or updated.
List of Benefactions 1836 - 7
List of Benefactions
When this Church was repewed and beautified
Incorporated Society for promoting the enlargement,
building & repairing of Churches
Trustees of Hick's Charity
John Lovell Esq & Mrs. Ann Sabin, presented
the handsome Painted Glass window, which is
at the East End of the Chancel.
Sam. Deacon Esq. gave the Cloth & Cushions for
the Communion Table & Cushions for the Pulpit &
Reading Desk, all of the most costly Crimson Velvet
with Gold Fringe & Tassels to correspond.
Also towards the expences of errecting a Vestry, the sum of
Henry Elliott Esq. of Heathencote, gave towards
the beautifying & Improving the Altarpiece
The Honorable Henry Ryder, D. D. Lord Bishop
of Litchfield & Coventry
The Revd. A. J. Ram, the Vicar
The Revd. W Pennefather, the Books for the
Mr John Gurney, the Chairs for the Communion Table
Wm. Grant Esq. of Litchborough, gave towards
improving the Doors & Porch at the South entrance.