Rectory Cottages was built in 1475 – 1476 and is traditionally attributed to the family de Grey, who held the manor of Bletchley from about 1220 to 1610. It has a fine mediaeval hammerbeamed hall.
Today Rectory Cottages is the village hall, used by many local societies, clubs and groups as their meeting place.
Categories: Members P to R
49 Church Green Road, Bletchley
Milton Keynes, MK3 6BJ