Saturday, September 9
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
S E Midlands
Organised by: Winslow Girlguiding
Our hall, a former girls school, was built as a National School for the poor of Winslow and used from 1865 until 1901, when a new Winslow National School was built on Sheep Street. It has been owned by Girlguiding since 1958. The hall has many original features. Documents and photos will be on display and refreshments will be available.
Access: Two steps to the entrance. Not suitable for wheelchairs.
Unisex toilets, refreshments, limited indoor parking for bicycles (parking at owner’s risk), well behaved dogs welcome at discretion of organisers.
Directions: Access by foot from Church Walk or Horn Street.