The Stables

The stables were intended to be built on the north side of the main house as according to the road map of 1853, but were in fact built on the south side of the gardens.

The stable blocks were converted into housing in 2002.

Before - 1992
After - 2002
West Wing - These were used for staff and storing carriages.

North Wing - This was pulled down because it was unsafe. There is no record of what was there.

East Wing