My mother, Dorothy Rose with her grandchildren at Yardley Gobion, opposite where her grandmother Elizabeth Lambert lived when she visited as a child.
(1) Copy page from Family Bible
(2) Hand embroidered book marks which were found inside the Family Bible
(3) John Joseph Lambert and Elizabeth Lambert
(4) John Charles Lambert (as a child)
(5) John Charles Lambert (in uniform)
(6) Ellen Elizabeth Lambert (with Alfred James Elmer)
(7) Marian Ethel Lambert (1945) with children Margaret, Lilian, Ethel and William Frederick taken at the wedding of Dorothy Rose..
(8) William Frederick Turner (1946)
(9) My mother (daughter of Marian Ethel Turner nèe Lambert) (with my children) in Yardley Gobion (1983) At the top of this page.
(10) Copy funeral account of G Shakeshaft for Elizabeth Lambert’s funeral in 1936.
1 Copy of a page from the family Bible
2 Hand embroidered book marks which were found inside the family Bible.
3 John Joseph Lambert and Elizabeth.