On entering the church, this is the view to the left.
This view is looking right, towards the new gallery or balcony, built around 2000.
In this north west corner of the church, is the Children's Corner
This is a photograph of the Sunday School circa 1950.
On the wall of the Childrens Corner are the Ten Commandments
The font was moved to this position in the 1990's from a central position at the rear of the nave.
This is a stained glass window depicting the Church's patron St. James. The window was given by the children of St. James 1929.
This shows the old church clock mechanism. The ropes would have had weights attached that hung in a trunking down the inside of the tower wall. To keep the clock wound up would entail someone regularly climbing the spiral staircase to the clock chamber half way up the tower.
Near to the clock mechanism are two old stone coffins that were discovered when the floor of the south aisle was dug up early in the 20th century.