Buildings in Hanslope
Tathall End, south-eastern building

Building to left   building to right

No photographs are available for these cottages which were standing in 1910 but have since been demolished.

They were located behind the Greyhound Inn, down a track and between the track and the stream.

Building to left   building to right

The following people are associated with Tathall End, south-eastern building:

Name Year of Birth Year of Interest Source Occupation/Notes Probability
Western cottage 
William Mills   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
William Mills 1843  1911 Census  Invalide  80%
Eastern cottage 
Charles Gearey   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
Charles Geary 1865  1911 Census  Farm Labourer  80%
whole building 
E H Watts   1910 Revenue Survey  Owner  100%
5 records displayed.
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person. 
To obtain further information on one entry, click on the Source for that entry.
Probability indicates transcribers' assessment that person listed is associated with the building on this page.

Building to left Building to right