Buildings in Hanslope
Coop site

Building to left   building to right

There were cottages on Gold Street standing in 1900, and are visible in a photograph from the Church tower taken a few years later.

They were later pulled down and replaced by the Coop store, which in 2010 is a Londis shop and Post Office.

Building to left   building to right

The following photographs are available.  Click on a thumbnail to view full image or click see larger images here.

Former cottage on site of village store

Co-op Stores
Building to left   building to right

The following people are associated with Coop site:

Name Year of Birth Year of Interest Source Occupation/Notes Probability
Southern cottage 
Mary A Moss   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
Mary Moss 1841  1911 Census    95%
Northern cottage 
John Neal   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
John Neale 1843  1911 Census  Bootmaker Dealer  95%
whole building 
Thomas Higgins   1779 Maps  owner  90%
Thomas Higgins   1779 Survey 1779  Owner  90%
S P Fitch   1910 Revenue Survey  Owner  100%
7 records displayed.
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person. 
To obtain further information on one entry, click on the Source for that entry.
Probability indicates transcribers' assessment that person listed is associated with the building on this page.

Building to left Building to right