Buildings in Hanslope
1 The Green

Building to left  

According to an application for planning permission filed in March 2009, 1 The Green was built in 1798 and extended in 1974.
Building to left  

The following photographs are available.  Click on a thumbnail to view full image or click see larger images here.

1 to 3 The Green c1920

1 The Green 1930s

1 The Green 1950s
Building to left  

The following people are associated with 1 The Green:

Name Year of Birth Year of Interest Source Occupation/Notes Probability
Trustees Hanslop Poor   1779 Survey 1779  Owner  60%
Trustees Hanslop Poor   1779 Maps  owner  60%
William Rainbow 1844  1901 Census  Ordinary Agricl. Laborer  90%
E H Watts   1910 Revenue Survey  Owner  100%
Thomas Tebby   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
Thomas Tebbey 1842  1911 Census  Boot maker  100%
6 records displayed.
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person. 
To obtain further information on one entry, click on the Source for that entry.
Probability indicates transcribers' assessment that person listed is associated with the building on this page.

Building to left