Buildings in Hanslope
Buildings at rear of Stafford House

Building to left   building to right

This building, now demolished, was attached to the rear of Stafford House. 

In the censuses it is often recorded as a third Barnwell cottage.

Building to left   building to right

The following photographs are available.  Click on a thumbnail to view full image or click see larger images here.

Stafford House 1940s

Stafford House from Church Tower, 1957
Building to left   building to right

The following people are associated with Buildings at rear of Stafford House:

Name Year of Birth Year of Interest Source Occupation/Notes Probability
Thomas Caucutt 1777  1851 Census  Tailor & Shopkeeper  50%
Sarah Lane 1791  1871 Census  Lace Maker  40%
John Clarke 1866  1891 Census  General Lab.  40%
Mary Herbert 1822  1901 Census    50%
Feoffees   1910 Revenue Survey  Owner  100%
Thomas Herbert   1910 Revenue Survey  Tenant  100%
John Herbert 1834  1911 Census  Has been Farm Labourer, Now old age pensioner  100%
7 records displayed.
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person. 
To obtain further information on one entry, click on the Source for that entry.
Probability indicates transcribers' assessment that person listed is associated with the building on this page.

Building to left Building to right