Image Display
Building set:  Malthouse, Maltings Farm
click to increase frame size
First image in set Malthouse, Maltings Farm Last image in set
  Picture from the early 1900s.

This was the malt house. It is believed to have been demolished in the 1950's.

It is believed that that the upper story was used occasionally for village functions.

The site is now occupied by number 2 Newport Road which was probably built in the late 1960s.

  Source: Joseph Geary, 2009 approximate year: 1905  

This image is included in the following additional sets:

  Additions Jan-Mar'10

(Click on set name to see thumbnails of images in set)