Image Display
Building set:  Buildings at rear of Stafford House
click to increase frame size
Stafford House from Church Tower, 1957 Last image in set
  View from the Church tower, believed to date from 1957.

The extension to Stafford House before it was demolished is shown in the bottom middle of the photograph, apparently with a tin roof.

It is thought that in some censuses this building is referred to as part of Barnwell Buildings. A corner of the main Barnwell building is just visible in the lower left of this photograph. 
  Source: HDHS archive year: 1957  

This image is included in the following additional sets: