Directory

Post Office Directory 1854


Warning: getimagesize(../../nbhg/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/05/post-office-1854.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/m/mkheritage.org.uk/public_html/nbhg-files/visitorPages/directoryContent.php on line 210
Name Entered detail
William Thomas Brooks Wharfinger
Transcriber's notes: Wharfinger - An owner or keeper of a wharf (obsolescent)
William Millward New inn, & coal merchant
Alice Scrivener (Mrs.), Farmer
Thomas Scrivener Farmer
Frederick Spencer
Transcriber's notes: 4th Earl Spencer. Patron of the church living
Notes:
      For other references to a person, click on the person's name.
      For more information about a building, click on the building link, if provided.