New Bradwell Heritage
Research and Record the History of New Bradwell
Skip to content
History of Stantonbury
Our Local Heroes
Directories 1853 – 1915
Bridge Street 1901 Census
Glyn Street 1901 Census
Harwood Street 1901 Census
High Street 1901 Census
Newport Road 1901 Census
Queen Anne Street 1901 Census
Spencer Street 1901 Census
New Bradwell Challenge
St James Church
The Daily News (Perth, WA)
Commercial Premises 1939
Grand Union Canal
NEW BRADWELL: A Hundred and Fifty Candles
Considering the size of the village, New Bradwell encompassed many faiths.
St James Church in Church Street opened in 1860.
The Methodist Church in Thompson Street, sadly closed its doors for the last time on Sunday 28th May, 2006
The Old Baptist Chapel in North Street later became Chapel Stores. It is now a Mosque.
The new Baptist Chapel on Bradwell Road. It is now a New Life Church.
The Salvation Army Hall on Newport Road is now The Faith Tabernacle.
The Gospel Hall in Caledonian Road.
Comments are closed.