TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IN
LOVING MEMORY OF HER BELOVED HUSBAND
THIS WINDOW IS DEDICATED
BY CECILIA LAFAYETTE CAVENDISH
APRIL 10th 1878
- There is an engraved border round the brass with red pigment in four crosses, one in each corner also four fleur-de-leys coming out of the corners, engraved by Cox and Sons, London.
- Above there is a stained glass window dedicated W. Cavendish also made by Cox and Sons.