Your acceptance of this policy, and our right to change it
By using our websites, social media pages, or providing your information, you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy please do not use our sites, social media pages or services.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page of the Association’s website and they will apply from the time we post them. See http://mkheritage.co.uk/ This policy was last changed on ………
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief:
It’s important that you read the full policy* to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (as outlined above) or non-personal data (such as IP addresses, pages accessed etc.)
- We collect information about the people associated with MKHA – its members, supporters, users, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information, in order to communicate better (Newsletters), to fundraise, to provide services or goods or for administration.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure, wherever we collect personal data online or via hard copy.
- We never sell your data and we will never share it with another organisation for marketing or other outside commercial purpose.
- We only share data where we are required by law as instructed.
- On request, we will provide access to your data so you can check that it is correct.
- We only keep your data as long as necessary and then dispose of it safely.
- You can withdraw your consent any time and all your data will be safely disposed of.